Headlight Restoration in Somerset
Headlights Looking Cloudy
Not only can it result in MOT failure, more importantly it comprises your safety, especially when driving at night. As long as the oxidisation is on the outside of the lens, then we should be able to restore them back to clear. Resotration means a huge saving compared to the price of new headlights.
What's Involved In Headlight Restoration
We go through a comprehensive process as follows:
- We mask around the headlight to protect the paintwork
- We then wetsand the lens, usually in two or three stages.
- Once wetsanding is complete, we then begin machine polishing them back to clear
- The restored headlight is wiped down to remove any polishing oils, ready for protection.
- We lock in the revived clarity by applying two layers of ceramic sealant
Fill out the enquiry form on our CONTACT US page if you'd like your headlights brought back to life