- Floor mats, carpets, fabric seats vacuumed and shampooed
- Dash surfaces and interior plastics cleaned to remove ingrained dirt and dust, then dressed with a subtle dressing
- Insides of windows cleaned
- Entire vehicle exterior pre-washed, washed, rinsed.
- Industrial fallout removed from paintwork, rinsed again.
- Tar spots removed from paintwork, rinsed again and dried
- Wheels cleaned
- Polished by machine to enhance finish, remove ghosting from signwriting, and then a sealant applied to add extra protection
- Tyres and trim dressed to restore their appearance
- Exterior windows treated with glass polish
We were called by a gentleman at Bradford-On-Tone, near Taunton. He had a 2008 Vauxhall Combo that had been used in connection with his plumbing business. This had now been replaced with a bigger van, so he wanted this one prepared for sale. This was the vehicle on arrival:
The pictures of the exterior sadly don't show the ghosting from the signwriting that had been removed.
So we carried out a Full Valet as follows:
This resulted in the vehicle looking as follows:
Selected writeups and information from Chris Claydon, of Shine My Ride