- Floor mats, carpets and boot area vacuumed and shampooed
- Leather seats cleaned and conditioned
- Dash surfaces and interior plastics cleaned
- Insides of windows cleaned
- Entire vehicle exterior pre-washed, washed, rinsed and dried.
- Wheels cleaned and Tar Spots removed
- Polished by machine to improve appearance, and waxed to add extra gloss and protection
- Tyres and trim dressed to restore their appearance
- Exterior windows treated with glass polish
We were called to Middlezoy, near Bridgwater, to carry out a Full Valet on a 2007 Audi A4. This was the vehicle on our arrival:
What may be apparent from the pictures is the dull appearance of the paint. On this particular vehicle, there are two reasons for this. Firstly, living in a rural location, there were hedgerow scratches a-plenty. Secondly, a recent repair to the entire passenger side has been finished rather poorly, with very little gloss evident. Because of this, we had to machine polish the entire vehicle.
So we carried out a Full Valet as follows:
The customer was very happy with what we had achieved, which is what we strive for.
Selected writeups and information from Chris Claydon, of Shine My Ride