Renault Grand Scenic - Full Valet & Machine Polish
We were called by a new customer in a village near Taunton to carry out a Full Valet & Machine Polish on their Renault Grand Scenic.
This was the vehicle when we arrived:
As you can in this picture, there a massive amount of scratching on the left side of the shot.
The right side is after the first stage of machine polishing. The light, instead of hitting the scratches and swirls, now hits the paintwork.
The colour of the paint becomes more evident, and the flake in the metallic paint is more visible.
- Floor mats, carpets, fabric seats and boot area vacuumed and shampooed
- Dash surfaces and interior plastics cleaned
- Insides of windows cleaned
- Entire vehicle exterior pre-washed, washed, rinsed, tar spots removed, rinsed again and dried.
- Wheels cleaned
- Polished by machine to remove or reduce the level of scratches
- Newly revived work protected with a durable waxn
- Tyres and trim dressed to restore their appearance
- Exterior windows treated with glass polish
We often get calls from people asking for valeting on the same day or following day. Look at it this way: a decent valeting company will be booked ahead. If a valeting company can accommodate you within a few days, you should ask yourself how good they are.